Hey my Fabulous Loves!! Its your girl Sofab back with the updates you have been waiting for!
So as you all know I am waaaayyyy more active on Instagram then anywhere else but as always im striving to not forget about my little curvsceous world but when I tell you life has had me by the……. never mind lol. If you do follow me on instagram you’ll be aware of these little facts
- I have gone completely VEGAN. That’s right I have been officially #plantpowered since December 4, 2015 and I promise it has been one of the BEST decisions I have EVER made. When we last spoke I had completed a 3 day juice cleanse. Straight from that I started a 21day plant based challenge (21daystoplantbased-google it you wont regret it) and connected with a remarkable group of vegans that have accepted me into their little family! My results from this challenge were out of this frickin world! I am completely head over heels about this lifestyle and learning how to make it work for me.
- I have finally jumped over this damn weight loss plateau and am now down 54lbs from my highest recorded weight of 324lbs (currently 270). Man this race has been a slow one but its mine and im so excited that the dreaded number on the scale is now moving in the right direction. Since I hit my 1st milestone goal of losing 50lbs I did something I thought I would never do…… I got my belly button pierced! Next Milestone goal is to lose 46lbs by my upcoming 1/2 marathon….. yea you read that right
- I have signed up for my 1st 1/2 marathon…yes I’m still running! I know I asked wth my problem was as I was registering for it but I am ready for the challenge! and to get me pumped I have signed up for several races of different distances (5k, 8k, and 10k and Warrior Dash) leading me up to that fabulous day in St. Louis on October 16th! (conveniently one week after my 29th birthday)
- I am kicking ass in Nursing School! A average so far and I should be done with the LPN program in December! the sacrifices I am making are going to be soooo worth it.
- Though I am still 100% in love with that #polelife I have not danced in months. for one I have been trying to cut back on outside expenses due to nursing school and secondly my work/school/mom schedule does not allow it. I work 12hr over night shifts and turn around and go to school all while tending to mommy duties. My spare time (if any) I spend in the gym….. or napping lol
- I finally bought my self and Enell sports bra…. holy over the shoulder boulder holder batman! the days of double bra wearing to run are over and I must get more lol I do however still want to get fitted for a Moving comfort sports bra as I have heard really good things about them. I have a slight addiction to buying fitness gear… and mismatched socks lol
- I got my self a new fitness gadget (after 2 yrs lol) and I cant wait fo it to come in the mail. I chose the polar A300. I know that there are a million and one more fancy gadgets but I chose something simple that had everything I was looking for and also didn’t hurt my wallet (thanks Groupon :))
- Views from the 6 drops next month!!!!! #teamDrake #OVO
I think that’s about it… I feel like I have discovered a new side of my fabulous self and I just want to keep this drive to keep hitting my goals. When I hit the gym I aim to hit 1000 cals burned but as I lose weight I find its harder and harder to hit so I need to change up my routine slightly. I absolutely hate running on the treadmill…its such a struggle. One of my BGR sole sistas showed me a indoor track I never knew existed so I have another alternative. I have been exploring new areas of the gym (good ol Planet Fitness) and battle ropes are probably my absolute favorite.
Well I have to try and finish washing and get a nap in before my shift tonight. Happy Easter my Fabulous friends and I promise to come around more. With all this races and new recipes I have coming up I should have a reason to not make more appearances.